There should be working groups among the agencies to better coordinate services. As a person who took transit for 11 years from Fremont to San Carlos I know firsthand the difficulties the passengers face when they need to ride multiple systems. We should also have more interagency work teams to partner on common issues.
- What differentiates you from your opponent?
- What can AC Transit do to move them towards a zero-emission fleet to help California meet its clean air target?
- How could AC Transit better coordinate services with other transit agencies to provide a better service to the community?
- What improvements should be made to increase ridership?
- What things should AC Transit put in place to address the needs of the community?