I have an extensive background in bus transportation services which can be used to help achieve the objective to improve the transit services provided to our area. I am also committed to supporting alternative modes of transportation which include transit, bicycling, and walking and I’d like to see us reduce our Greenhouse Gases to help achieve our air quality goals. The latest studies have shown that while overall, we’ve done better and met some of our climate goals, transportation is way behind. We need to do better. I think I’ve shown that I support these objectives by applying for and being appointed to the Fremont Mobility Task Force, by being a member of the Alameda County Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee as AC Transit’s representative, and by volunteering and trying to help Safe Routes to School programs. I walk the talk and am motivated to make a difference for Ward 5.
- What differentiates you from your opponent?
- What can AC Transit do to move them towards a zero-emission fleet to help California meet its clean air target?
- How could AC Transit better coordinate services with other transit agencies to provide a better service to the community?
- What improvements should be made to increase ridership?
- What things should AC Transit put in place to address the needs of the community?